Recent content by Kozzma

  1. Kozzma

    Announcing RAT 5!

    So far Rat 5 Appears to be working well! I Just upgraded to the latest version. I am getting some issues with the back up as the server files are located here: 'C:\Users\Username\AppData\Roaming\7DaysToDie\UndeadLegacy\Saves/ Is there any way to change the target back up in XML?
  2. Kozzma

    General Question on 7D2D 2.6 and RAT5 - Server Agent (Windows) 5.8.1

    Thank you! I am building out the Server and VM this weekend once most of the UL2.7 bugs have been squished. I will report back. The App has served well in the past, thank you again! Kozzma
  3. Kozzma

    General Question on 7D2D 2.6 and RAT5 - Server Agent (Windows) 5.8.1

    Good day, With Subquake releasing UndeadLegacy 2.7 I am planning on setting up a new server is there any known issues with supporting older versions of 7 days or should I be looking at setting up with an older version of RAT? Once again, thank you! Kozzma